For those moments when you would like to pretend as if you are doing something. Nika Zupanc offers up this fluffy number made from no less than Ostrich feathers. You get a choice of black leather or a suede box to store your, tool away.
Source: Daily Icon
For when you are having that fierce moment, this special edition Moet & Chandon Bar Boy version, ( the original was created by Verner Panton 1963) comes complete with vintage Champagne, leather interior, specially designed flutes and can sink the temperature of your Champagne to 10 degrees in 15 min.
Price, just over 3500 Euros.
Source : Sybarites
Just to get you into the mood to go out . Created by Brigit Hugo for CrystalRoc I could not find any pricing, only they were produced for an exhibition in Milan.
Disco balls are so yesterday.
Okay now Boucheron together with Baccarat, have teamed up to produce this eye popping fragrance. It is not just the fragrance which has ‘ hints of amber, mandarin and Italian bergamot, galbanum and basil, finished with a pulp of apricots and golden vanilla.’
( Got to love those descriptions, as I am sure only Patrick Süskind would be able to tell if the description above was correct.) I’m still concentrating on the bottle, I’m sure I could wear it. Which by the way is made up of a ring eighteen karat gold worth, and features forty diamonds and twenty four sapphires.
Price Not a clue.
It looks so inviting. There is nothing worse than a sofa which you have to sit as if in a museum, this one gives me the feeling of, well, loveliness. Also you can add your own cushions.
Catana wall clock by Andreas Dober for Anthologie Quartet. Some things are best kept simple. FAB.
Price : 1,799.19 EUR
were the winners of the competition. Vitra UK launched a campaign to find the best custom design, this is the result.
I personally find it way more interesting than the original. Maybe because I have never really understood plastic chairs, moreover in Frankfurt any new shop, bar, office that would like to look modern just has to have at least one Panton Chair. Boring.
Now this is what I call utilizing one’s space. The Dile Sofa Bed really knows how to help you out if you are space challenged. I say perfect guest room accessory.
Source : Gear patrol.
Price: about, 5,000€’s
As I am a snob I do not usually look to Ikea for house articles, however this one slipped under my radar. Perfect if your space is small. Starts out as a table for your nick knacks, and ends up as a place for your laptop.
Source : buzz-beast
This little object, is also an alarm clock, and the backup battery can last up to ten years. More pics after the jump.
- Digit Height: 15.5mm (0.61″)
- 12/24h mode
- Date in configuration DD.MM.YY or MM.DD.YY
- Leading zero suppression: The leading zero can be blanked or shown
- Cross fading: different modes to fade the digits from one number to the next
- Alarm clock
- Power Down Mode: tubes and supply can be totally switched off for a user programmed period in order to save energy and increase life expectancy of the tubes
- 12VDC input voltage
- Time is battery buffered when no line power is available; battery will last for more than 10 years
- User settings are always stored
- Cathode Poisoning Prevention. For further information please refer to the manual.
- Case made of massive cherry wood and shiny black anodized aluminum as used for high-end audio equipment.
You can buy it here